The FCC has recently approved two new phones from ZTE and Huawei, namely the ZTE C76 and Huawei G7600.
Feature-wise, the ZTE C76 offers Bluetooth, MMS, Voice Mail, MetroWEB, @metro, and what looks to be a 3.5mm headset jack. The price and release date of ZTE C76 are not known at the moment.
Huawei G7600, the second phone that passed the FCC, will most likely not be released in the US.
The C7600 is also a candybar and it features GSM/GPRS connectivity, Bluetooth, FM radio, Music Player, Video player, e-book reader, photo camera (2MP probably), mobile TV and an old-fashioned TV antenna. China is probably the country where the Huawei G7600 will be launched first.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Huawei M228 headed to MetroPCS. Huawei C6100 and G7002 pass the FCC
- Huawei G6600 – new QWERTY smartphone with Android?
- Huawei launching U8300 and U8500 Android phones, U9130 and C5600 Brew phones in India
- 8 new Samsung phones leaked – S5050, C5212, S3310 and E2210 included
- Coming soon: Sony Ericsson W100 Spiro, Motorola i296 Gallo, ZTE E520 (for MetroPCS)