The 32GB MicroSD memory card is only 1mm thick and it will enter mass production next month, so it should be available for purchase sometime later this year.
The Samsung 64GB moviNAND memory is in mass production since December 2009, so it’s ready to be used in new devices – like, say, Apple’s 4th generation iPhone, which may be launched in June as iPhone 4G.
The prices of Samsung’s new 32GB MicroSD card and 64GB moviNAND memory were not unveiled.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Apple iPhone 5S production might start later than expected. iPad 5 rear shell leaks
- iPhone 5 displays will be shipped by Sharp this month
- iPhone 5 production may start in July or August
- Samsung intros new CMOS HD-capable image sensors for mobiles
- Samsung intros two 1GHz chips, 5MP SoC chip with 1080p HD video recording