According to 3 Sweden’s Facebook page, the Swedish carrier could launch the HTC Bravo in March. Knowing this, other European markets will probably have the Bravo at about the same time.
The features of HTC Bravo are pretty much similar to the ones of Google’s Nexus One (which is also manufactured by HTC), including: a 3.7 inch WVGA AMOLED touchscreen display, Qualcomm Snapdragon CPU at 1GHz, HSPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, 5MP camera with autofocus, and Android 2.0 or 2.1.
The price of HTC Bravo is still unknown, but it shouldn’t be too different from the price of the Nexus One ($530 free of contract).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Bravo appears in live photo, T-Mobile UK to launch it soon
- Android-powered HTC Bravo appears in a better photo
- HTC Bravo shows its Android UI in new hands-on photo
- #MWC10: HTC Desire (Bravo), Legend and HD mini officially announced
- HTC Desire to have a silver version, too