Wonga, a London-based company that offers short-term loans online, has just launched the Wonga iPhone app.
With the Wonga app, iPhone users in the UK can borrow money wirelessly – up to £1,000 (about $1,630). The application seems really easy to use – you just enter the amount you need to borrow and the number of days for which you make the loan, and you should have the money in your bank account “within 15 minutes.”
Of course, before actually borrowing the money, make sure you know how much you have to repay – the app displays this, too.
The Wonga app should be available now in the App Store. No word yet if the application will be released in other countries except the UK.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- UK man convicted of handling stolen Vertu phones has to repay £1 million
- E-Trade preps BlackBerry application for easier stock trading
- Citi iPhone app stored user data in hidden files, now fixed
- More than 1 million PayPal iPhone apps downloaded in three weeks
- Google Voice web app launched for iPhone, WebOS (video)