Today Apple announced an event that will take place on January 27 in San Francisco, where the Cupertino-based manufacturer will showcase its “latest creation”.
In fact, FoxNews has it that an inside source says the event “would likely” focus not only on the Apple Tablet, but also on a brand new iPhone OS 4.0, as well as on iLife 2010 (new version of Apple’s suite of software apps for managing, editing, and publishing photos, music and videos).
It looks like we won’t see any new iPhone hardware this month – but that’s not a surprise, since Apple usually unveils its new iPhones in the summertime.
Not much else to do know other than wait for the Apple event to officially start – or wait for some product images that could appear earlier.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- O2 UK intros cheaper 24 month iPhone 3G tariffs
- iPhone 5 launch only in late October
- Apple schedules iPhone OS 4.0 event for April 8
- Apple to host event on September 7 – iPhone 5 expected
- iPhone OS-based Apple iPad (tablet) officially announced, prices start at $500 (video)