The Motorola XT720 – seen not long ago – has just been announced in South Korea under the official (and weird) name of MOTOROI.
As mentioned before, the MOTOROI XT720 is South Korea’s first Android smartphone. It’s targeted at “people who want the ultimate smart phone experience” and it should be available via SKT starting early February.
Running Android 2.0, MOTOROI XT720 is, basically, an upgraded version of the China-bound Motorola XT701.
The features of MOTOROI XT720 include:
- 3.7 inch WVGA (480 x 854 pixels) multi-touch display
- Google Maps
- Terrestrial DMB
- 3.5mm headset jack
- 8MP camera with 720p HD video recording
- 8GB of internal memory
- MicroSD card support
Motorola didn’t unveil the price of MOTOROI XT720, but the smartphone will most probably be expensive. A video preview of the handset (in Korean) can be watched below:
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Milestone XT720 (Motoroi) announced in Europe (video)
- Motorola MOTOROI to hit the US and other countries this spring?
- Upgraded Motorola Motoroi coming to the UK with Android 2.1
- Cincinnati Bell first to launch the Motorola Motoroi in the US?
- Motoroi X (aka Droid X) will be Mexico’s first Android 2.2 Froyo smartphone