ModeLabs, the company behind handsets like the TAG Heuer Meridiist and the Christian Dior clamshell, announced that it has teamed-up with Italian fashion label Versace in order to launch a range of new luxury phones.
The first Versace phone will be showcased in Paris this month, although it won’t be available until spring this year.
There aren’t many technical details about the upcoming Versace mobile phone, but ModeLabs says it will be built out of exclusive materials and mix the “latest mobile phone technology” with the “glamour, elegance and originality” specific to the Versace brand.
The price of ModeLabs’ Versace luxury phone was not announced – but I guess it can’t be higher than the price of the diamond-clad Nokia Supreme (about $160,000).
In addition to Versace luxury handsets, ModeLabs may also launch LaCoste phones this year.
Via Press release (PDF, in French)
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Versace Unique luxury phone announced, made by LG and ModeLabs
- LG Versace Unique to be launched in India for almost $10,000
- ModeLabs to launch Lacoste phones in 2010
- Hummer HT1 Car Fashion Phone
- Bellperre Finest Woods luxury phone series launched