As expected, the prices are similar to the prices of Sprint’s Pre and Pixi: $149.99 and $99.99, respectively (both on contract and after a $100 mail-in rebate received “in the form of a debit card”). For $29.99 more, Pixi Plus buyers will even be able to choose from various optional Pixi Touchstone Back Covers (in pink, orange, green, blue and black).
The Pre Plus and Pixi Plus are slightly better than Sprint’s devices: the Pre Plus has double the internal memory and double the RAM (16GB, 512MB), while the Pixi Plus comes with Wi-Fi.
Both handsets feature a built-in 3G Mobile Hotspot that can provide Wi-Fi access to up to other five Wi-Fi capable devices (Verizon offers a 5GB monthly plan at $40 for that).
Customers will be able to buy Verizon’s Palm Pre Plus and Palm Pixi Plus starting this Monday (January 25).
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Pink Palm Pixi coming to Sprint for Valentine’s Day?
- #CES 2010: Verizon’s Palm Pre Plus and Pixi Plus announced; Sprint users should be jealous
- Verizon’s Palm Pre Plus and Pixi Plus now cheaper, free mobile hotspot included
- What is the “Plus” in Palm Pre and Pixi Plus? Specs Leaked
- Palm Pre Plus and Pixi Plus officially coming to AT&T