However, some renderings have appeared today, and GSM Help Desk says that they might show the HTC Obsession. The problem is that the device appearing in said renderings doesn’t look like a Windows Mobile smartphone at all, but like an Android one.
The way I see it, there are three possibilities here: the renderings are fake; the renderings show another unannounced, unknown HTC device; the renderings show the HTC Obsession’s Android version, because HTC may have decided to make a Windows Mobile and an Android version of it (marking the first time when the company would have an Android and a WM version of the same phone).
Admittedly, that Android-ish interface looks like a bad Photoshop job, but it’s not the first time when bad renderings turn out to be pretty close to the real phone. Now if only some live photos of the Obsession would show up…
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Obsession/Diamond3 to Launch on AT&T, T-Mobile USA With WinMo 7
- LG Apollo, HTC Obsession to be among the first Windows Mobile 7 phones
- Nokia Windows Phone 8 (or 7.8) prototype purportedly leaks in China
- HTC Pyramid appears in new photos next to the Desire HD
- Opera Mobile 10 for Windows Mobile available now