According to Eldar Murtazin, the Nokia X6 16GB will come in three versions: all black, pink on white, and blue on white. The handset will obviously be cheaper than the X6 32GB – with about €100, so it should cost around €350.
As mentioned before, the X6 16GB will probably not include Nokia’s Comes With Music service – which, regardless if you want it or not, is bundled with the 32GB edition of the handset.
Apart from the halved internal memory and the absence of CWM, Nokia X6 16GB should be similar to the original phone, thus featuring a 360 x 640 pixels capacitive touchscreen display, Wi-Fi, GPS, TV out, 5MP Carl Zeiss camera, and probably free navigation, too.
Most likely, the Nokia X6 16GB will be launched in the next few months – possibly in time for Valentine’s Day, since its pink/white version would be a nice Valentine’s gift.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia X6 16GB officially announced, will be available this quarter
- Pink Palm Pixi coming to Sprint for Valentine’s Day?
- Pink Samsung Galaxy Note II officially unveiled
- Pink LG Optimus L7 to be launched soon
- White Nokia N9 with 64 GB of storage makes its worldwide debut in Finland, priced at €629