Building on the heritage of the Mobiado Luminoso series, the Classic 712ZAF is a candybar “crafted with a strong and vivid visual identity” – well, at least that’s what Mobiado says.
The new luxury phone is made out of aluminum, stainless steel, sapphire crystal and ceramic coating. The Mobiado logo is “CNC machine engraved” on the back of the phone.
The Classic 712ZAF features quad-band GSM/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900) and tri-band WCDMA (900/1900/2100) connectivity, 2.2 inch QVGA display, A-GPS, “2 microphones for uplink noise cancellation”, email, web browser, music player, 5MP camera with LED flash, and the ability to “mute and reject calls by double tapping the phone.”
Mobiado Classic 712ZAF will be available in six color versions: Black, Black Satin, Silver, Grey, Blue and Red. The phone’s price was not announced.
Via Press release (PDF)
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Mobiado intros Classic 712 ZAF phones in dream colors
- Mobiado Classic 712EM luxury phone brings exotic wood into your pocket
- Mobiado Classic 712GCB luxury phone announced
- Mobiado Classic 712 Stealth is the latest luxury phone in town
- Mobiado’s Classic 712MG Mokume Gane phone rediscovers old Japanese traditon