While the XT800 is a high-end device, the new Zeppelin that appeared today over at Mobil.cz seems to be a mid-end phone.
Unlike the XT800, which has a 3.7 inch 854 x 480 pixels touchscreen display (its official specs can be found here), the Zeppelin only has a 3.2 inch 480 x 320 pixels screen.
The unannounced Android handset also features a touch-sensitive navigation pad, compass, GPS, 5MP camera and the MotoBlur UI.
Reportedly, the Motorola Zeppelin will be announced at MWC 2010, possibly coming in several color versions (the white one seen above, plus, maybe, a black one).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Android-powered Motorola XT800 (Zeppelin) and MT710 in new photos
- Motorola Zeppelin shows its Android UI (with MotoBlur) in Brazil
- Motorola Sholes Tablet, Motus and Zeppelin coming soon?
- #MWC10: Motorola Quench Cliq XT (ex-Zeppelin) announced
- Motorola Zeppelin with Android shows up in China