Google has just made it simpler for users and advertisers to find each other via mobile ads, as it launched a new feature that includes clickable phone numbers in ads seen on Android, iPhone, WebOS and other phones with full internet browsers.
Advertisers can now integrate a click to call local phone number into their mobile ads – when users see the ads, if they want to directly call the business they’re interested in, all they have to do is click on the listed phone number(s).
Advertisers interested in Google’s new click to call feature should read this post over at the Inside AdWords blog.
Below you have a video explaining how click to call phone numbers are used in mobile ads:
Via the Google Mobile Blog
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Rate and Review Businesses Directly From Your Phone
- Google launches Popular Images for Android and iPhone
- Google launches mobile image ads
- Google Mobile Search with My Location now available on Windows Mobile
- Google testing Gmail SMS Chat in Labs