T-Mobile USA is getting ready to launch at least three new Samsung phones this year: Samsung T669, Samsung T359 and Samsung T139.
According to the Bluetooth SIG, Samsung T669 is a GSM phone (no 3G?) with a QWERTY keypad, QVGA display, Bluetooth 2.1, T-Mobile’s MyFaves, Instant Messaging and other basic features.
The Samsung T359 is also a basic phone with MyFaves, Bluetooth and Instant Messaging, but without a QWERTY keyboard.
And finally, the Samsung T139 is the only of the three upcoming T-Mobile handsets that’s been pictured (via Cell Phone Signal):
The T139 is a clamshell with MMS, SMS and a VGA photo camera. It should be released on February 3, probably on pre-pay (or for free on contract).
The release dates of Samsung T669 and T359 are not known at the moment.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung t239, another cheap phone for T-Mobile USA
- Samsung t349 messaging phone to hit T-Mobile USA on May 20
- Samsung Tint with changeable covers launched by MetroPCS
- Cheap Samsung SGH-t349 available from T-Mobile
- New, unnamed Motorola CDMA clamshell leaked by the FCC