A new touchscreen phone will soon be launched by Vodafone under its own brand – the Vodafone 547.
Manufactured by ZTE (which is one of Vodafone’s main ODM partners), the Vodafone 547 is a GSM/EDGE handset with a simple design.
The phone features an accelerometer and Mobile TV (there’s a shortcut for that on the homescreen), and it’s presented as being “ideal for enjoying multimedia entertainment”.
The Vodafone 547’s touchscreen display probably has a 400 x 240 pixels resolution. Other features were not unveiled.
The price and release date of Vodafone 547 are not known, but the carrier will probably launch the phone soon, for a low price.
Via Bluetooth SIG
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Vodafone intros 533 Catwalk Collection, 541 Touch and more
- LG GM750 with Windows Mobile 6.5 announced by Vodafone
- Nokia N8 shows up on Vodafone UK’s website
- Samsung i5510 (Galaxy 551) coming to Australia, likely via Telstra
- Microsoft unveils more details on Kin One and Kin Two’s specs