Accessible via Google’s homepage (from Google Image Search), Popular Images gives Android and iPhone users quick access to popular and interesting images on the Web.
There are several categories of popular images, including Music, Movies, Sports, Cars & Bikes, and Cartoons.
There’s also a special category called Trends, which displays “image queries from Google Trends that have especially high recent activity.”
To try Google’s new feature, visit google.com on your iPhone or Android smartphone, go to “Images” and click the “Browse Popular Images” link.
Via the Google Mobile Blog
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New Google Image Search results available for Android, iPhone
- Google launches Listen for Android and new Image Search Results for feature phones
- Google integrates click to call phone numbers in mobile ads
- Google intros new Image Search for Android, iPhone (video)
- Rate and Review Businesses Directly From Your Phone