The second-generation Bold should be available across India as of now, via most Indian mobile carriers: Airtel, Reliance, Vodafone, Tata, Idea Cellular, BSNL, Aircel, MTNL and Loop Mobile.
In case you don’t know yet, the BlackBerry Bold 9700 smartphone features a full QWERTY keyboard “with finely sculpted keys and chrome frets”, optical trackpad, a 480 x 360 pixels light-sensing display, BlackBerry OS 5.0, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, Media player, 3.5mm headset jack, 3.2MP camera with LED flash, 624MHz processor, 256MB of flash memory, and MicroSD card support.
Research in Motion didn’t announce the price of BlackBerry Bold 9700 for India, but I’m sure customers won’t have any problems asking for it in retail stores.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Bold 9700 now official, AT&T, T-Mobile and Rogers will carry it
- BlackBerry Bold 9650 coming to Sprint on May 23 for $200
- BlackBerry Bold goes to Pakistan too
- India gets the BlackBerry Curve 8900 too
- SIM free BlackBerry Bold 9790 to be out on January 9 in the UK