T-Mobile USA will soon have a new myTouch Android smartphone, namely the T-Mobile myTouch Slide (or myTouch2 – it’s not clear yet what the handset’s official name is).
The big difference between the myTouch2 / myTouch Slide and the original T-Mobile myTouch (aka HTC Magic) is that the former comes with a sliding QWERTY keyboard. There’s also an optical trackpad instead of a trackball.
Some of the specs the T-Mobile myTouch2 / myTouch Slide comes with include:
- 320 x 480 pixels touchscreen display
- 3.5mm headset jack
- ARM11 processor
- Photo camera with LED flash
- MicroSD card slot (accessible without removing the battery / back cover)
- 1,300 mAh battery
The T-Mobile myTouch2 / myTouch Slide should be available starting May 17, in three color versions (black, white and red). The phone’s price is not known at the moment.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile myTouch Slide with Android 2.1 in hands-on photos
- T-Mobile myTouch Slide will have three color versions
- T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide appears in clear photos
- T-Mobile myTouch Slide to be launched in June?
- LG-made T-Mobile myTouch and myTouch Q Android smartphones coming soon