Not by Microsoft, but by MuyComputer, a Spanish website which claims that the Zune phone will certainly be presented this month in Barcelona.
Moreover, they also claim that the Zune phone will be based on Nvidia’s Tegra platform (which is already used by Microsoft for its Zunde HD player).
The Zune phone will probably run Windows Mobile 7. MuyComputer speculates that the phone weighs about 70 grams and features Wi-Fi, HDMI video output and a touchscreen display with a 272 x 480 pixel resolution.
(this is not the real Zune phone, it’s just a rendering)
To be honest, I’d expect the Zune phone to have a WVGA (480 x 800) touchscreen display, but we’ll see what’s it all about when MWC debuts.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- “Zune phone” references coming straight from Microsoft
- Microsoft Zune / Pink phone coming in two months, WM7 included?
- Windows Mobile 7 to come with Zune?
- No new Zune device in June after all
- Ballmer: Zune is Coming to Next Windows Mobile