The 3-year old Nokia 5700 is, usually, running Symbian S60 3rd Edition – but I’m sure you already know that.
A Chinese user (developer?) has somehow managed to port BlackBerry OS on his Nokia 5700, and has some photos, as well as a video, to prove it.
We don’t know if BlackBerry OS 4.6 is fully functional on the 5700, but it looks like it works fine. Check out the photos and video below:
It looks real to me, so I don’t think this is a hoax or something alike. On the other hand, running BlackBerry OS on a Nokia 5700 is not very useful, either, but it surely is interesting!
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Mobile Paint for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic and S60 5th Ed. devices ready for download
- Sprint will launch the BlackBerry Curve 9350 on October 2
- SymTorrent updated to work with S60 5th Edition devices
- BlackBerry 9800 slider (AT&T), 9300 (T-Mobile) and 9670 clamshell in new videos
- T-Mobile Nokia Astound Hands-on at CTIA 2011