Nokia Diagnostics is the latest Symbian application launched by the team at Nokia Beta Labs.
The new app was created to help Nokia users “diagnose, troubleshoot, and configure their devices with ease on their own.” More exactly, the application can perform network coverage tests, internet connectivity tests, battery charger tests, and loudspeaker & earpiece tests.
For the moment, Nokia Diagnostics works only with Symbian S60 touch phones (Nokia X6, Nokia N97, Nokia N97 Mini, Nokia 5800, Nokia 5230 and Nokia 5530). Support for Symbian S60 3rd Edition will be added soon.
You can download the application here.
Below you have a video preview of Nokia Diagnostic:
Via the Nokia Beta Labs blog
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Braille Reader to help visually impaired users read SMS
- Nokia’s Gig Finder Symbian touch app lets you find live music events
- Nokia Custom Dictionary Symbian app launched
- Nokia Photo Browser now available for Symbian S60 3rd Edition
- Swype beta for Symbian now available for download