Until its merger with Orange is completed, T-Mobile UK is still an independent mobile carrier – one that’s getting ready to release some pretty nice phones this quarter.
The British carrier has recently unveiled its Q1 2010 line-up, including phones that it already sells (like the Nokia E72, Samsung Galaxy Portal, LG InTouch Max GW620 and LG GD510 Pop).
Some of T-Mobile UK’s new phones that aren’t available yet but will be offered on contract include: Nokia X6, BlackBerry Storm2 9520 (launched by Vodafone last year), Sony Ericsson Vivaz (pictured below), and Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 (which will also be launched by Vodafone and O2).
There are new handsets coming on Pay As You Go, too: BlackBerry 8520, T-Mobile Variy Text, T-Mobile Vairy Touch 2, Nokia 2220, Nokia 1616 and T-Mobile Pulse (with Android).
A video preview of the T-Mobile Vairy Text can be watched below:
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Vodafone UK announces the Sony Ericsson Vivaz, Qik mobile video service
- #MWC10: Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro, Xperia X10 Mini and X10 Mini Pro (video)
- Sony Ericsson Vivaz now also in pink
- Symbian-based Sony Ericsson Vivaz announced by AT&T: $79.99 on contract starting September 5
- Sony Ericsson Vivaz confirmed for AT&T