We first heard about the LG Arena Max LU9400 in November last year, when some info about it appeared at the Wi-Fi Alliance website. Sadly, there were no photos of the handset back then.
But today we’ve spotted a new LG touchscreen phone, and it seems to be the Arena Max.
According to the info found at Cetizen (and the rough automatic translation), the LG Arena Max has a 3.5 inch touchscreen display, Wi-Fi, GPS, 5MP camera and a 1GHz Snapdragon processor.
The first LG Arena phone (KM900) is 106mm long, so the new Arena Max could be about this big when compared to it (the Arena Max is on the right):
A live photo of the Arena Max is also available:
The Cyon logo seen on the phone suggests that it will be launched in Korea sometime soon.
We have no idea when exactly LG will announce the Arena Max, but Cetizen says the handset might be out in March. Let’s hope this is true.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Google Phone (Nexus One) appears in lots of photos
- LG Arena Max (LU9400) coming soon?
- Motorola Crush probably coming soon to Verizon
- LG Arena to retail for €399 in Europe
- LG Arena KM900 multimedia touchscreen phone pics and specs leak