Building on the success of LG KS360 (also known as LG Neon and sold in more than 5 million units since August 2008), the new LG GT350 comes with a 4-row sliding QWERTY keyboard, and features an interface optimized for social networking – full integration with popular sites like Facebook and Twitter is included.
The LG GT350 also features push e-mail, web browser, and a 3 inch display (which is fully touch-enabled, unlike the display of KS360).
The LG GT350 will be available across Europe starting April, in various color versions, including black, purple, aqua blue and light silver. The phone’s price was not announced, but it shouldn’t be a high one.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Alcatel One Touch 918 with Android Gingerbread, and dual-SIM Alcatel 318D coming soon
- Verizon’s Motorola Devour with Android and MotoBlur officially announced
- #MWC11: LG T500 and LG Neon 11 C330 touchscreen feature phones spotted
- AT&T announces the LG Arena with Mobile TV, available on February 26
- Nokia X3-02 Touch and Type announced: the first S40 touchscreen phone (video)