Touted as “the smallest and slimmest 3.2-inch full touchscreen phone on the market today,” the LG Mini GD880 features textured metal accents on the sides and it kind of resembles the LG GD510 Pop.
The Mini GD880 comes with HSDPA (7.2Mbps), Wi-Fi, A-GPS, FM radio, and a 5MP camera with advanced face detection. The phone also has some unique features, like: Social Network Connect (for keeping in touch with online friends), Social Network Feed (showing automatic updates on the home screen), and a Social Address Book.
“We developed the LG Mini in response to specific requests from actual consumers who were unhappy with current full touchscreen phones that are too bulky, too clunky and too expensive,” declared Dr. Skott Ahn, President and CEO of LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company.
LG Mini GD880 will be available in Europe starting March, for a price that was not announced. LG didn’t say if it plans to showcase the phone at MWC (but it probably will).
Via Korea News Wire
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG GD880 Mini Tiesto Edition launched
- MotoKey Social (Motorola’s Facebook phone) launching this Monday in Canada
- LG Cookie Plus GS500 joins the touchscreen party
- Nokia Social Messaging and Lifecast with Ovi detailed
- Acer Liquid Mini E310 gets Android 2.3 Gingerbread, new colors