Available in Europe since November last year, the Nokia 5230 will be soon launched by T-Mobile USA as Nokia Nuron.
The Nuron has just appeared in some official photos, and it has T-Mobile’s logo on it.
In case you don’t know yet, the Nokia Nuron 5230 is a touchscreen phone with mid-end features, including: Symbian, a 3.2 inch display with 360 x 640 pixels, accelerometer, HSDPA, GPS, 3.5mm headset jack, stereo FM radio with RDS, and a 2MP camera. The handset also supports Ovi Maps 3.0 with free navigation.
T-Mobile USA should offer the Nokia Nuron starting March 17. No word yet on the price, but since the phone costs about $200 in Europe (unlocked), T-Mobile could sell it for under $100 on contract.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia C3 available on PAYG at AT&T. T-Mobile’s Nuron soon on pre-pay, too
- Nokia 5230 Nuron for T-Mobile USA announced, comes with free navigation
- Nokia 5230 to be launched in Canada by Wind
- Nokia 2710 Navigation Edition announced, costs only €110
- Nokia X6 8GB also announced