Why is that? Well, the cold winter days have a role in this, too. It looks like iPhone owners can’t really use the smartphone with their gloves on, so they’ve found a solution: a sausage that can act as a finger to interact with the touchscreen.
The result: CJ Corporation (South Korea’s largest food manufacturer, previously part of the Samsung Group) reported that its sausage sales grew 39% compared to the same period of last year. Hm, I wonder how long it will take for a sausage especially designed for the iPhone to appear.
Looking at the photos above, I don’t think Steve Jobs had this kind of stuff in mind when he first envisioned the iPhone. Or… did he?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- More than 500,000 iPhones sold in Korea in four months
- Apple sold more iOS devices in Q4 2011 than all Androids combined, reclaims No.1 smartphone maker spot
- Chief of Samsung Decides to Step Down
- Samsung Galaxy S II outselling iPhone 4 in the UK
- Apple’s revenue and net profit up year-on-year, but it only sold 26 million iPhones in Q2