Well, HTC might announce the Photon at MWC, under a different name: HTC HD Mini.
The features of HTC HD Mini include: 3.2 inch HVGA capacitive touchscreen display, HSPA, Wi-Fi, A-GPS, 3.5mm headset jack, 5MP camera and a 600MHz Qualcomm MSM7227 CPU.
As previously reported, the HTC Photon / HD Mini should be available starting April. Until then, let’s hope HTC will unveil the Legend and the Bravo at MWC, too.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC HD Mini (Photon) leaked before the official announcement
- #MWC10: HTC Desire (Bravo), Legend and HD mini officially announced
- HTC Legend shows up again
- HTC’s 2010 line-up to include the Legend, Bravo, Trophy and more
- HTC HD Mini now available in India