Until tomorrow comes, however, it seems that the HD Mini has already appeared in an image – which does look like an official HTC rendering.
Spotted over at MoDaCo, the alleged HTC HD Mini image shows a smartphone that resembles the previously-leaked Photon, so I’m almost sure that this is what the real HD Mini looks like.
The rumored features of HTC HD Mini include: HSPA connectivity, 3.2 inch HVGA capacitive touchscreen display, Wi-Fi, A-GPS, 5MP camera, 3.5mm headset jack, 600MHz Qualcomm MSM7227 CPU, and Windows Mobile (possibly version 6.5.3). Now let’s hope the smartphone’s price won’t be high.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Photon to be announced as HTC HD Mini at MWC?
- HTC’s 2010 line-up to include the Legend, Bravo, Trophy and more
- HTC HD Mini now available in India
- Sprint’s Motorola Photon 4G and Samsung Conquer 4G to be out this month?
- Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE finally gets official on its way to Sprint