If you’ve missed Toshiba (the company has been quiet lately when it comes to smartphones), you should be happy to find out that it has just announced two new Windows Mobile handsets: the Toshiba TG02 and Toshiba K01 – both of which have appeared in several leaked images last year.
Like the Toshiba TG01, the TG02 and K01 are powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 1GHz CPU and run Windows Mobile (version 6.5, for now).
The Toshiba TG02 is a slim full-touch smartphone with a 4.1 inch WVGA capacitive display, and it also brings a “newly designed and highly-intuitive 3D menu system.”
The Toshiba K01 is somewhat similar to the TG02, but it adds a sliding QWERTY keyboard. The K01 is only 12.9mm thick and it’s Toshiba’s first smartphone with an OLED display (4.1 inches, WVGA).
Toshiba didn’t announce the prices and release dates of the TG02 and K01.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Toshiba K01, K02 and L01 showcased in Japan
- Toshiba TG02, TG03, K01, K02 and L01 leaked
- Toshiba TG01 to hit the UK on July 9
- Toshiba TG02 and TG03 appear in leaked photos
- Telefónica and NTT DoCoMo announce the Toshiba TG01, service & software collaborations