AT&T has already announced that it would launch lots of Android smartphones this year – including the Motorola BackFlip and the Dell Mini 3i – so it should probably not come as a surprise that the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 might make its way into AT&T stores, too.
I say “might” – but Boy Genius has it that the Xperia X10 will “definitely” be released by AT&T sometime in April or May.
Apparently, AT&T will sell the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 for $199 (or even less) with a 2-yr contract agreement.
In case you don’t know yet, the X10 (which will soon be launched by Rogers in Canada) is Sony Ericsson’s first Android smartphone – meanwhile, the company has also announced the Xperia X10 Mini and the Xperia X10 Mini Pro).
The X10 features – among other things – a 4 inch capacitive touchscreen display with 480 x 854 pixels, HSPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, 1GHz Snapdragon processor, and an 8MP autofocus camera with LED flash.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Android 2.1 coming to Sony Ericsson Xperia X10, X10 Mini and X10 Mini Pro in Q4
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini and Mini Pro to arrive in India this week
- #MWC10: Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro, Xperia X10 Mini and X10 Mini Pro (video)
- Smallish Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini Android handset starts shipping tomorrow. For 290EUR, incl. VAT
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread upgrade for Sony Ericsson Xperia 10 coming this summer