We already know that AT&T might soon launch the Palm Pre, and it looks like T-Mobile US is also getting ready to introduce a WebOS smartphone.
Unlike AT&T, though, T-Mobile could launch a completely new Palm WebOS device.
According to BGR, the handset resembles the Palm Pixi, and T-Mobile could launch it quite soon – reportedly, the carriers is in “final stages” of preparing the launch.
Unfortunately, details about the features of T-Mo’s upcoming WebOS smartphone are missing, but I guess it will have a touchscreen display and a full QWERTY keyboard.
Just for the record, at the moment T-Mobile USA doesn’t offer any Palm devices, at all, while the Pixi is sold via both Sprint and Verizon Wireless (as Pixi Plus).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint Palm Pixi price and release date announced: $99.99 starting November 15
- Palm Pre Plus and Pixi Plus headed for Germany via Vodafone and O2
- Palm Pixi to be launched in Europe and Canada too
- Palm Pixi now official, comes to Sprint later this year without Wi-Fi
- HP confirms Palm WebOS phones for early next year (CES 2011 launch?)