The Pop GD510 is one of the smallest 3-inch touchscreen phones on the market. It has a simple design and features quad-band GSM connectivity, 3.2MP camera, social networking integration (Facebook, MySpace, Twitter), and changeable covers.
The phone also has an optional solar battery cover, which can provide more than two minutes of talk time with only 10 minutes of charging in the sun. Furthermore, the built-in Eco-calculator and Eco-tree applications let users calculate “how much CO2 has been cut by using the solar battery cover.”
LG says that, starting March, the Pop will be available in two new colors: lime and aqua blue.
Via Korea News Wire
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTW S116 Solar Mobile Phone
- Cheap Samsung E1107 Crest Solar phone announced
- LG has solar powered eco-friendly phone too
- Samsung Galaxy S4 wireless charging back cover and dock get pictured
- Eclipse Intuit Phone concept makes sun useful