According to Nokia’s declaration of conformity site, the RM-612 is the C6, so we know that the new phone features Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth, quad-band GSM connectivity, and tri-band WCDMA connectivity (900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz).
We also know that the Nokia C6’s case looks like this (so the phone seems to be a bit longer than the Nokia Mystic QWERTY candybar):
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia may show nothing new at MWC, but a Nokia C6 could be announced soon
- Nokia Mystic – new E72-like smartphone leaked
- Nokia 2705 Shade coming soon to Verizon?
- Rumor: Nokia E73 to be launched by T-Mobile USA
- Dual SIM Nokia 114 unveiled