Officially unveiled during MWC 2010, the Motorola Quench / Cliq XT will be available soon in Brazil, via TIM (the country’s third largest mobile carrier, with more than 40 million subscribers).
Running Android 1.5, the Quench is the only phone with MotoBlur that doesn’t have a hardware QWERTY keyboard.
Its features include: 3.1 inch HVGA touchscreen display, accelerometer, HSPA, Wi-Fi, A-GPS, Swype, HTML browser, 3.5mm headset jack, stereo Bluetooth, FM radio, 5MP autofocus camera with flash, 512MB ROM, 256MB RAM, and a Qualcomm MSM7201A 528 MHz processor.
TIM Brazil will sell the Motorola Quench starting late March for a price that was not announced. The smartphone will also be available in Europe, as well as via T-Mobile USA (as Motorola Cliq XT).
Meanwhile, you can watch a hands-on video preview of the Motorola Quench here.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- #MWC10: Motorola Quench Cliq XT (ex-Zeppelin) announced
- Motorola Quench XT3 with Android gets official in Taiwan
- Motorola Cliq XT available at T-Mobile USA, $129.99 on contract
- Motorola Quench available in Canada via Rogers, $50 on contract
- #MWC10 Motorola QUENCH/ CLIQ XT hands-on video