Take the Nokia N97 mini Gold Edition for example, which has been unveiled today.
The N97 mini Gold Edition is dressed in 18-carat gold and comes with apps like “ELLE 360Fashion”, which should help fashion lovers follow the latest trends and news.
Other than that, the Nokia N97 mini Gold Edition has the same features the regular edition includes: 3.2 inch touchscreen display with 360 x 640 pixels, full QWERTY keyboard, Wi-Fi, HSPA, GPS, Nokia Maps, 3.5mm headset jack, 8GB of internal memory, and a 5MP camera with autofocus and LED flash.
Nokia N97 mini Gold Edition will be available across Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Africa. We don’t know when, but we do know the phone’s price: about €625 or $850.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia N97 Mini to be launched in India on November 16
- Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Gold Edition announced
- Nokia 8800 Gold Arte surfaces, dressed in leather and (of course) gold
- Rogers launching the Nokia N97 mini in May?
- Nokia 5800 Navigation Edition and E72 officially launched in the US