A Shanzhai PSP phone is reportedly coming soon from China. The phone looks like a regular Sony PSP console, but it has Call and End call keys, as well as a photo camera on the back.
No word yet on specs, but it’s said that the Chinese PSP phone probably uses a MTK (MediaTek) platform, which means it might feature Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and even dual SIM capabilities.
The price and release date of the Shanzhai PSP phone are not known, but it looks like some shady Chinese company is really close to launching the handset.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony C3 in the works for China with 5″ screen, quad-core CPU, dual-SIM support, decent price
- MediaTek will integrate Twitter into its chipset middleware
- MediaTek plans to ship 200 million smartphone chipsets this year, dedicated tablet CPU coming in Q3
- Neo N003 set to offer quad-core CPU, 5.3″ HD screen, 13 MP camera, and 3,000 mAh battery for $160
- LG KT878 and KV920 announced for China