At the moment, no one knows exactly what the 4th generation iPhone looks like or what new features it will bring. Of course, we’ve seen some iPhone 4G concepts, and there are lots of rumors regarding the new smartphone’s specs (AMOLED touchscreen display, 5MP camera, more memory and so on).
Here’s another iPhone 4G concept that comes from Italy.
The creator of this new iPhone 4G concept sees it as having multiple color versions, a front-facing video calling camera, 32GB or 64GB of internal memory, and MicroSD card slot.
The black and white versions look pretty nice, and they might actually be close to the real new iPhone, which could be a bit taller than the iPhone 3GS.
Via Mobile Crunch
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Apple’s iPhone 4G / HD shows up again (in Asia)
- iPhone 4.0 video chat feature gets confirmed
- June 22 iPhone HD / 4G announcement date confirmed?
- New Apple iPhone 4G concept is fairly realistic
- Fring for iPhone and iPod touch adds video calls