Unveiled last week during the Engadget Show, LG’s first smartphone to run Windows Phone 7 Series (and possibly the world’s first WP7 device) doesn’t have an official name yet.
However, a blog in the UK claims that the smartphone will be named LG Panther. They don’t say whether LG or Microsoft spilled this detail, but the name sounds pretty good and it suits perfectly a high-end device.
Unfortunately, we don’t have more info about the LG Panther’s features, and we only know that it has a touchscreen display, QWERTY keyboard, 3.5mm headset jack and a 5MP camera.
The LG Panther might be launched as early as September. Pricing details are not available at the moment.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Microsoft shows off LG Panther with the latest build of Windows Phone 7
- Another LG Windows Phone 7 Series handset leaked?
- LG VS750 to be Verizon’s first LG smartphone
- Garmin-Asus nuvifone A50 (Android) and M10 (Windows Mobile) announced
- Archos to come with breakthrough Android Internet Media Tablet