The smartphone even has maps of the US, Canada and Mexico preloaded, and it allows users to access other 180 maps.
Like the European version of the Nokia 5230, T-Mobile USA’s Nuron features 3G, a 3.2 inches touchscreen display with 360 x 640 pixels, full HTML browser, personal and work e-mail, 3.5mm headset jack, 3.2MP camera and MicroSD card support.
Nokia hasn’t announced the price of 5230 Nuron, but we’ve heard T-Mobile will offer it for as low as $69.99 on contract. The handset should be available “in the coming weeks”, when the HTC HD2 and the Motorola Cliq XT will probably also be launched by T-Mobile.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia C3 available on PAYG at AT&T. T-Mobile’s Nuron soon on pre-pay, too
- T-Mobile USA’s Nokia Nuron 5230 in official photos
- Nokia 5230 to be launched in Canada by Wind
- T-Mobile Nokia E73 Mode announced: June 16, $69 on contract
- Nokia X3 and E52 to be launched in India