Codenamed Pure and Turtle, the handsets have appeared in two new leaked images over at Engadget.
Manufactured by Sharp (one of Japan’s leading phone makers), the Microsoft Pink Pure and Pink Turtle seem to be featurephones, not smartphones. They might be released by Verizon on April 20, targeted at young mobile users. After the Verizon launch, the two devices should also be available across the globe via Vodafone.
Details about the prices of Microsoft’s Pure and Turtle handsets are not yet available, but since they’re targeted at young users, I assume they won’t be too expensive.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Microsoft’s Pink phones (Pure and Turtle) to be announced on April 12
- Microsoft Project Pink phones might hit Verizon in April (without Windows Phone 7)
- Microsoft, SFR launch the Messenger Edition 251 phone with Windows Live
- Microsoft Kin One and Kin Two now official, will be launched by Verizon and Vodafone
- Microsoft unveils more details on Kin One and Kin Two’s specs