Here are two Nokia concept phones that are at least interesting: Nokia Stealth and Nokia 82 Dragonfly.
The Nokia Stealth should be a mid-end phone. It has a design inspired by stealth aircraft and it reminds me a bit of the Vertu Boucheron 150 (that’s not a compliment).
The designer of Nokia Stealth says the phone has an “ergonomically sculpted keypad, easy to navigate by touch sensations.” Moreover, a “rubberized matte texture surface absorbs light”, while a “pearlescent matte coloring” provides a dark red hue effect.
The Nokia 82 Dragonfly should be an entry-level phone, but it looks better than the Stealth:
So what do you think, should Nokia make some phones like the ones seen above? They’d be different from what the company has launched until now, but I’m not sure how many users would like them.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Messaging debuts on S40 phones, only in Ecuador for the moment
- Nokia Lumia 900 The Dark Knight Rises Edition will be available in the UK starting June 1
- Mobiado Professional 105GMT Stealth and 105GMT Antique unveiled
- Nokia 6316 slide does CDMA, should hit China soon
- Nokia 6600i slide, the smallest 5MP Nokia slider