We still don’t know when Sprint is going to launch (or at least announce) the HTC Supersonic (which could be the carrier’s first 4G / WiMAX smartphone), but the handset has recently appeared on video
Unfortunately, the video is short and blurry – but at least we can see that the HTC Supersonic has a camera with dual LED flash, and also a white back cover (although this might be just a pre-production unit).
The Supersonic should also feature a 4.3 inch WVGA touchscreen display, 1GHz Snapdragon processor, and 1GB of internal memory. The smartphone probably runs Android 2.1.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint’s HTC Supersonic WiMAX Android phone in clear photos
- Sprint WiMAX (4G) phone coming this summer (HTC Supersonic?)
- Palm to make a WiMax smartphone for Sprint?
- Sprint announces the Google Nexus One, might unveil the HTC Supersonic at CTIA
- HTC EVO 4G announced for Sprint – the world’s first WiMAX Android handset