Samsung plans to unveil something new at CTIA Wireless 2010 (23 – 25 March).
The new Samsung product is called “S Life”, and Samsung says that it’s “as much a feeling as it is an incredible achievement” and it should bring “enrichment through technology and simplicity through innovation.”
Since it’s part of the Samsung Unpacked series of events, which until now brought us the Samsung Jet S8000 and the Samsung Wave S8500, this could be a phone or a smartphone (maybe another Bada-based handset) – although, of course, we can’t be sure of anything at the moment.
The mysterious Samsung S Life product will be unveiled on March 23 in Las Vegas, so we don’t have too much to wait.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung to push Bada 2.0 updates to its Wave range in Q1 2012
- Samsung Wave 525 and Wave 533 won’t be updated to Bada 2.0 after all
- Samsung Bada SDK now publicly available
- All Samsung Wave phones will be updated to Bada 2.0
- Samsung Wave II S8530 launched in India