Not long ago, we told you that Rogers is getting ready to launch the Samsung Corby Pro B5310 in Canada, and it looks like this will happen really soon.
According to Mobile Syrup, the Corby Pro has started shipping to Rogers locations, so it might be available as soon as this week.
Unsurprisingly, Rogers will target the Samsung Corby Pro at “teens looking for a touchscreen device that looks good and allows them to stay connected to friends and multimedia”, and at “customers looking for smartphone-like features without having to subscribe to a data plan.”
The prices of Samsung Corby Pro from Rogers will be as follows: $69.99 with a 3-year contract, $119.99 with a 2-year contract, $219.99 with a 1-year contract, and $274.99 free of contract.
In case you don’t know yet, the features of Samsung Corby Pro include a 2.8 inch QVGA touchscreen display, full QWERTY keyboard, TouchWiz UI, widgets, social networking integration, 3.5mm headset jack, stereo Bluetooth, 3MP camera and MicroSD card support.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Corby Plus B3410 coming to Rogers for $130 on PAYG
- Samsung Corby Touch T566 coming to Canada via Rogers
- BlackBerry Torch 9800 shows up at Bell’s website. Rogers launches the Samsung Corby Touch
- Samsung Corby Pop C3510 gets semi-official
- Samsung Corby Folder W930 / W9300 / W9350 coming soon