The phones will be sold via Aircel (which, although it has more than 30 million customers, it’s only India’s seventh largest mobile carrier).
Both handsets have integrated Facebook, Twitter and Skype applications and they’ll be launched with a “high-profile campaign fronted by cricket legend and company ambassador, M.S. Dhoni.”
The INQ Chat 3G features a full QWERTY keyboard, QVGA display, push email, music player and a 3.2MP autofocus camera. The INQ Mini 3G has an alphanumeric keypad, QVGA display, music player and a 2MP camera.
INQ and Aircel didn’t announce the prices of the Chat 3G and Mini 3G phones for India.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- INQ Chat 3G and Mini 3G – Twitter phones with iTunes syncing
- HTC Legend and Huawei U7510 launched in India
- Motorola Charm launches in India with Aircel
- Samsung Chat 350 unveiled, it’s like a Champ 3300 with QWERTY
- HTC HD Mini now available in India