The company says there are “almost 40 combinations available” – customers can choose the case model, keyboard design, and the type of leather decoration (including Cayman leather). Moreover, a personalized text can be engraved on your phone.
Unlike Mobiado, Gresso mentions its phones’ prices. You can customize a Gresso handset starting today for as low as $2,200 – go to Gresso’s Online Boutique to begin. After you personalize the phone (and pay for it), Gresso manufactures it somewhere in Switzerland and sends it to you within 14 days.
Gresso has also announced that it’s opening its first US office on March 18 in Miami, so “residents of the US Southeastern coast will soon be able to enjoy its services.”
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- $5,500 Gresso Lady Diamond phone announced
- Gresso Lady Gold and Ultramarine Gold phones launched
- Gresso intros Avantgarde Skeleton Collection for the well-endowed
- Gresso Grand Monaco phones are “inspired by Formula 1 racing”
- Gresso Luxor World Time unveiled as the world’s first phone with world time function