Reportedly, Moto’s Milestone will be available starting March 22 as India’s first Android 2.1 device.
The smartphone will cost about 30,000 INR ($660) unlocked, coming with features like: a 3.7 inch WVGA touchscreen display, full QWERTY keyboard, Wi-Fi, GPS, digital compass, 3.5mm headset jack and a 5MP autofocus camera with D1 video recording.
Motorola also plans to launch the Dext and the Backflip in India sometime before June.
The Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 should be available to Indian customers on March 26, probably also for about 30,000 INR.
The Xperia X10 features Android 1.6 with Timescape / Mediascape UI, 4 inch WVGA touchscreen display, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3.5mm headset jack, 8MP autofocus camera, and 1GHz Snapdragon processor.
Via Cell Passion
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 delayed until March?
- Telus’ Motorola Milestone available now, $199.99 on contract
- Motorola Milestone with Android 2.1 announced by Orange Spain (exclusively)
- Motorola Milestone XT720 (Motoroi) announced in Europe (video)
- FCC approves Sony Ericsson Xperia X2, provides User Guide