The Nokia E72 is currently the must-have Nokia Eseries business phone, but so far, it’s been limited to only three rather plain and overused colors (except for the last one): black, gray and topaz brown. However, it looks like things are about to change very soon, and those who would like to express themselves through the color of their handsets will be able to appreciate an upcoming update.
The team from NokiaLB have uncovered what appears to be a new Nokia E72 with a new color casing: purple. It looks to be exactly the same as earlier Nokia E72s, and only differ in its outer appearance. It looks girly, and I know I wouldn’t want to be caught dead holding it, but I’m sure some of the ladies out there would love to have their hands on it.
Although the exact release date of this particular model has not been specified, the purple Nokia E72 should be coming out very soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Waiting for the Samsung Galaxy S4, Sprint readies the launch of Galaxy S III in purple
- Purple Samsung Galaxy Ace launched by O2 UK
- Purple Sprint HTC Evo 3D on its way to Best Buy
- Samsung Jet Mystic Purple spotted in Hong Kong
- New colors and better services for Nokia’s Supernova phones