Available only in white and black for now, the Samsung Diva S7070 will soon come in a new color version: Luxury Gold.
We’re not sure if this version of the Diva S7070 has real gold on it (which would make it quite expensive), but the phone doesn’t look bad in the new color.
Together with the Diva S5150, the Diva S7070 is part of Samsung’s new line-up of phones especially designed for women. The S7070 features a 2.8 inch QVGA touchscreen display with 16 million colors, TouchWiz UI, accelerometer, social networking integration, 3.2MP camera, and a fancy back cover.
The Samsung Diva S7070 Luxury Gold should be offered with a “trendy handbag holder” in the box, although there’s no word yet on when or where it will be launched.
Via All About Phones
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Diva S7070 launched in the UK via Carphone Warehouse
- Samsung’s Diva phones (S7070 and S5150) will be advertised by Carmen Kass
- Samsung Diva S7070C and S5150 launched in China
- New Samsung Diva phones: S7070 and S5150 Olivia
- Samsung Clutch W9500 is like an upgraded Samsung Diva S7070